I read this: Did you know MOM flipped upside-down spells: WOW? Yes, moms have that WOW-ability as we juggle kids, meals, hubbies, jobs, house, and more! A lot of “WOW” is happening inside our simple MOM lives. So I pulled together this round up of great mother’s day gift ideas, for even greater moms! I think there’s a little wow in here for any mom!
Mother’s day gift ideas that will make mom’s day!
JBL Flip 4 waterproof, wireless speaker
You know how much I loved the JBL Clip which I featured in my Teacher Appreciation Gift Guide? Well… upgrade that one for the moms in your life with JBL’s Flip4. Their Flip series speakers are award-winning, and here’s why:
- waterproof – yes, you CAN go swimming with this speaker! It will play underwater even (I mean, if you manage to get some pool time, being a mom and all!). More importantly, you don’t have to worry about the baby knocking your speaker into the kiddie pool!
- 12 hours of wireless listening – stream through up to three devices (smartphones, or tablets) for pretty much your whole day!
- connection – link up (connect) your JBL Flip 4 to over 100 other JBL speakers with JBL Connect+. What a very cool sound system you could create for yourself. You know how moms are always running from room to room in the house? You can just stick a speaker in each room and you’ll still hear your music or podcasts loud and clear no matter where you go!
- hands free phone calls – yes, you can take your phone calls on this speaker, too (just, maybe, not while it’s also connected to those 100 other speakers?). Chat on the phone while changing the baby, prepping dinner, or doing the million other things you need to do!
A Giving Heart – Faith-based coloring book for moms
A Giving Heart is a coloring book that celebrates motherhood, by artist Stephanie Corfee. 48 pages feature gorgeous Scripture artwork for coloring. Each page will encourage and inspire.Each page is filled with a lovely drawing to color and either a Bible verse or a famous quote about motherhood that will delight your soul. Use it for your own reflection, or for quiet time with your children: a coloring book is a lovely gift to give to your mom friends, or for children to give to their mothers.
Find A Giving Heart on Amazon (affiliate link)
Tootsies Compression Socks give moms comfort
Maybe you’re an expectant mom – I remember how my feet would throb and swell. Or postpartum with those swollen ankles slowly coming down after delivery. Or maybe you’ve got varicose veins from years of childbearing and/or being on your feet all the time (or genetics! like me!). Tootsies compression socks can offer you comfort and relief for your tired feet by supporting and restoring blood circulation, easing muscle soreness, and helping you recover!
With their bright patterns and vibrant colors, nobody will even know you’re wearing compression socks! The nylon/Spandex blend makes these durable and breathable. Try the knee-high or ankle length socks to fit your needs and style.
Last minute foodie gifts from Gourmet Gift Baskets
Is it hard to believe Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away!? If you think you’ve waited too long to send mom something – think again! At Gourmet Gift Baskets, procrastinators can order up until May 12 at 3 p.m. EST (that’s just 2 days before Mother’s Day!).
Gourmet Gift Baskets has a huge selection of Mother’s Day gift ideas (baskets, towers, cakes and more), to see them all click here. This year, new baskets include:
Mother’s Day Brownie Cake – A 12-inch brownie delight arrives fresh like it’s from the bakery. Remind Mom how much you love her with a special Mother’s Day message on top! ($49.99)
Love for Mom Cookie Gift Box – For cookie lovers, these six different kinds of cookies include: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fudge Brownie Cookies, Lemon Sugar Cookies, Pecan Sandy Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and Peanut Butter Cookies. ($29.99)
Happy Mother’s Day Gift Basket – How about a stunning arrangement of tea essentials. Includes a gorgeous keepsake “Awesome Mom” mug, two types of tea, sweet sugar sticks, and gourmet cookies. Mom can enjoy her tea alone (while thinking about how much her children adore her!) or invite her mom friends over to share! ($69.99)
More Gift Ideas for Moms!
- How about an experience gift – never sits around and gets dusty!
- Jewelry from The Vintage Pearl is always sweet
- Bibles with gorgeous covers
- Relaxation gift ideas
- Create a Mother’s Day Tea Basket
What’s your favorite gift to give the moms in your life? What’s the best gift idea you’ve seen or received?
Enter for a chance to win a JBL Flip 3 Wireless Speaker AND A Giving Heart coloring book! Fill in the form below to enter! Ends 5/10/17.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to the brands mentioned who sponsored this post by sending products for my use and review. All opinions are my own.