Since I started this blog a few months after our son was born, I thought I’d go back and reminisce about life before motherhood…and leading up to motherhood. So this week, I’ll share my pregnancy and birth stories with you. Please feel free to share bits and pieces of yours! And if you’d like to have your own Reminisce posts at your blog this week, come back and link to them in the comments!
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy our stories! I will link to the full set of Reminisce Week stories here:
- 1st Trimester – A Tale of Pregnancy
- 2nd Trimester – Pregnancy, Con’t
- 3rd Trimester – The Pregnant Ninja!
- Wordless Wednesdays: A Baby Shower Pictorial
- Why Don’t People Believe Me When I Say I Gave Birth Naturally?
- How Giving Birth is NOT Like a Marathon!
- Cloth Diaper Friday: Train ‘Em Young!
- Wehadababyitsaboy – Now What?