Isn’t it great when trendy baby products are also natural and safe for baby? Yeah, I thought so, too!Not all baby products are safe for babies to wear, chew, handle, and play with, so I am selective about what I like to use, gift, and share on this site. Which is why today I want to showcase some of my favorites!
I’ve covered several of these brands and items in the past but keep coming back to them because they have that “wow” factor, both in design and function.
Let’s dive in, shall we!?
*This is a sponsored post. Featured products were provided.
A cloth diaper for coloring book fans!
Not only are cloth diapers continuing to trend, but the prints now follow the trends! This Smart Bottoms Exclusive print for Spray Pal is the “DOO-dle Me!” diaper! For all fans of adult coloring books, now you can color your babies diaper too! Use washable markers and you can do this over and over!
Besides the sweet print, it has all my favorite Smart Bottoms’ features:
- One size, all-in-one fits most babies 10-35 lbs. This is my go-to diaper style.
- 100% Organic cotton, with 100% PUL outer
- Wide leg elastic prevents red marks and leaks. Double awesome!
- Manufactured in the USA!
- $29 per diaper. Found only at Spray Pal!
Spray-Pal Shield offers mess-free cloth diaper clean up!
The Spray Pal® was invented by a cloth diapering mom and dad who were tired of cleaning up the mess caused by the diaper sprayer. Boy, I wish I’d had this when I was cloth diapering! I remember they were just coming out as we phased out the diapers.
- No splatters on the wall or floor – genius!
- Folds up flat for easy storage.
- Works with any sprayer
Stainless steel key ring and toddler utensils
Babies are drawn to our key rings like bears to honeypots. That soft clicking, rattling has them reaching… but no way do we want them sucking on our dirty keys! Give them clean key animals: kleynimals for non toxic, safe toy key ring play.
- no lead contamination
- no sharp edges
- drawstring muslin bag to keep them clean
- lightly embossed animal impression on each key
- can be embossed for an heirloom baby toy
- $28 per set
Baby will graduate to the Kleynimals 3-piece flatware set featuring the same safari friend animals embossed on the handles. Did you know only ONE company still makes stainless steel flatware in the USA? And that’s where Kleynimals flatware is made!
- 1 feeder spoon, 1 baby spoon, and 1 baby fork
- Made in the USA
- 18/10 food grade stainless steel
- $35.95 per set – great gift when combined with the keys!
Portable, non-toxic nightlight in fun styles
Yeah, I share my love for KinderGlo portable night lights a lot. We have four of them! Because we can’t get enough. In bed, bathroom trips, in the car, camping these portable night light friends go everywhere. They are just so adorable and their light is soothing and pleasant.
- Rechargeable so no battery waste.
- Lasts 8-10 hours on the continuous setting. Or try the 30-minute auto-off setting.
- Cycles through three colors, or can remain a steady single color.
- 100% safe with cool LED lights so kids can cuddle!
- Kids can click on and off themselves easily.
- $24.95, comes in 9 styles
- Get 20% off with CODE: HSH2016
Natural rubber in the bathtub!
Keep bathtub play clean with Begin Again Toys natural rubber bath toys. Begin Again Toys help you move from oil to soil as they are made with natural wood, rubber, cornstarch and recycled plastics. The Shark Tank set is an adorable bath ball (that also doubles as a faucet guard in our house). Store the octopus, shark, and vintage helmut diver inside! Bathtub Pals are a variety of sea creatures from puffer fish to sea turtles!
- dishwasher safe
- large opening for quick drying – keeps mold and stink away!
- great for bath or pool
- manufactured near the material source for efficient energy and resource use
- $22.00 for Shark Tank, $4.00 each Bathtub Pal
Introduce classic lit to children with clever board books
I couldn’t wait to read Shakespeare and Austen to my kids. And I didn’t have to, thanks to BabyLit by publisher Gibbs-White! Classic authors like Bronte, Carroll, Melville and others are timeless, and now appealing to babies too! Go to the “good places” with these baby-sized literary classics!
- Sturdy board books
- Intriguing ink colors draw the eye
- Each “primer” has a learning focus: shapes, colors, counting, weather, and so on
- Treasure Island: Join Jim Hawkins sailing in search of treasures and shapes! Triangle sails, Cross marks the spot!
- Moby Dick: Little Master Melville will teach you about the sea from ships to sailors to seagulls and stars!
- Wuthering Heights: My favorite classic novel! Kids learn about weather on the Yorkshire moors while strolling the grounds with Heathcliff and Catherine.
- 9.99 each title
Sooth baby gums… with your necklace!
They’re going to reach for it anyway! (sorta like those keys!). Now you can wear fashionable silicone jewelry and let baby gum away at it with Chewbeads necklaces and bracelets!
- 100% silicone beads (similar to pacifier material)
- Soft for baby’s gums and new teeth
- Breakaway clasp for safety and comfort
- Sensory tool for babies to play with while nursing
- Dishwasher safe
- $16-39 each
Each of these trendy baby products is safe, sustainable, and non-toxic for babies. Most are made in the USA, and out of natural materials! Which one is your favorite!? Because you know what we have to have now, right!?
A Baby Prize Pack Giveaway!
Win a collection of amazing trendy baby products for your little one – over $125 value!! Enter in the form below to win!
- Chewbeads – choice of one necklace
- Kinderglo – choice of one Kinderglo
- Begin Again – bathtub ball & set of pals
- Kleynimals – stainless steel toys keys
- SprayPal.com – $25 Store Credit
Thank you to all the sponsors for the products and giveaway. All opinions and love of trendy baby products is my own!