Okay, I know there are a lot of ah-mahz-ing Mother’s Day Ideas out there … but, time and again, every mom I know (including myself) has told me she’s really just happy to get some love from her babies. Cards (hand-drawn preferred!), phone calls, even pasta necklaces… it really does NOT take much to please a mama.
I mean, nobody I know would turn down diamond earrings either, but… the point is… going the extra mile to show love can be so simple. In fact, when I saw what Whole Foods Market® sent me by way of creative (and yummy) DIY gift ideas… I’d venture to say you barely have to go across town for a thoughtful remembrance for mom this year!
yummy Mother’s Day gift ideas
I was at my local Whole Foods just the other week and commented on the lovely flower arrangements (Whole Trade!), handcrafted soaps, and pretty organic chocolate bars. (Try the Alter Eco Fair Trade Truffles!!!). That pretty much would fit any mom, don’t you think?
And Whole Trade items at Whole Foods benefit other kids and families around the world by helping send children to school, build learning centers, or just knowing you supported better working conditions for the crafter or harvester. That makes this mom happy!
Grill mom up a tasty lunch:
- 365 Everyday Value® Olive Oils
- Whole Foods Market™ Sea Salt Tubs and Spice Grinders (oh my if your Whole Foods has dry aged steaks… get some!)
- Whole Foods Market™ World Cuisine Sauces: General Tso’s, Sweet & Sour, Korean BBQ
- Whole Foods Market™ Italian Sparkling Sodas
Serve breakfast in bed:
- 365 Everyday Value® Whole Trade Organic Raw Honeys
- 365 Everyday Value® Chia Seed (how about this Chia seed muffin recipe!?)
- 365 Everyday Value® Effervescent Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix
- 365 Everyday Value® Berry Flax Protein & Fiber (seriously, keep it simple and serve up delicious cereal on a tray with a pretty napkin. I’d heart that!).
- 365 Everyday Value® Organic Almond Milk (Smoothie time!)
- 365 Everyday Value® Organic Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup (maple syrup is a great way to flavor coffee or sweeten cereal instead of cane sugar!)
Create an at-home spa day:
- 365 Everyday Value® Organic Coconut Oil
- 365 Everyday Value® Essential Oils (how about my lavender lotion recipe?)
- 365 Everyday Value® Maximum Moisture Lotion
- 365 Everyday Value® Turbinado Raw Sugar (yes! make your own foot and hand sugar scrub with essential oils!)
- Celestial Seasonings Whole Trade® teas (tea bags on the eyes and in your glass!)
- Whole Foods Market™ Lavender Sink Caddy (Hand Soap and Lotion duo)
I’m sure I don’t have to tell most of you that this list is just a fraction of the great gift ideas you will find at Whole Foods. But I hope these combos I put together helped give you some ideas for Mother’s Day!
Which gift idea “combo” calls your name?
What other ideas do you have for combining these items as gifts or in gift baskets!? I’m all ears!This post is brought to you by Whole Foods Market(r) and I was sent items to facilitate posting. All opinions are my own.