The Perfect Gift for the Home!
Savvy Rest Wool Pillow!
It’s a busy time of year. So, give the gift of rest this Christmas. One way to ensure a GOOD night’s rest is creating the proper environment!
Remember Savvy Rest’s comfy Shredded Latex Pillow I shared with you previously? Well, they also have a great wool pillow option!
You know I’m a fan of wool (TWO cloth diapering events!), so why should wool stop at the baby’s bum? Wool is the ideal material for bedding, because of its natural properties:
- heat-regulating wool insulates when it’s cold, and breathes when it’s warm. You won’t have your sleep interrupted by having to wake up to “flip to the cool side”
- resists dust mites – since wool regulates temperatures and moisture, it is NOT the ideal environment for mites
- hypoallergenic – perfect for even sensitive skin
- sustainable – sheep continue to produce wool for many years (and unlike down pillows, you don’t have to kill the sheep to harvest the materials!)
- naturally flame-resistant – so you don’t need to saturate your bedding with chemicals
Savvy Rest carries four kinds of organic pillows to create a healthy sleep environment – which in turn creates a healthier YOU!
You’re wondering how the wool pillow feels, right? I wish I could push it through the Internet for you to feel how soft, yet supportive it is. I love napping on the couch with this pillow! You get that dreamy floating feeling without sinking down to the bottom. And that it’s made from organic wool? Definitely makes for sweeter dreams for me!
BUY IT: Visit SavvyRest.com to find organic pillows, mattresses, pet beds and more! And keep up with Savvy Rest on Facebook
WIN IT: One lucky reader will sleep sound after winning a Savvy Rest Wool Pillow (ARV $89). Enter in the Rafflecopter form below (are you liking all this Rafflecopter lately?).
DISCLOSURE: I was sent a product for my review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.