My favorite part of Christmas gift giving (and receiving) are the stockings! All those sweet little gifts overflowing from foot-shaped sacks? What could be cuter!? And I love, absolutely LOVE the “hunt” to find adorable surprises to wrap up for everyone’s stocking! Fill the stockings with these exciting stocking stuffer ideas for kids!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
OOLY Crafts and Art Supplies
I love the fresh take on art, drawing, and crafting that OOLY takes. With their collections of stickers, pens, markers, notebooks, and other art and drawing supplies, kids will be inspired for days! Stuff their stocking with adorable “kits” like Happy Packs. A pouch with stickers, sticky tabs, and a glitter wand pen! Perfect for the budding writer or artist! And OOLY has a variety of Happy Pack sets. They also make a great stand-alone gift idea.
Scented puzzle eraser packs are a hit for kids. Try Scented Unicorn Donuts or Icy Pops. The erasers come in a nifty giftable box, and kids can pull them apart and put them back together as they draw and play at the same time!
Scratch & Scribble Mini Packs fit nicely in the stocking, or for that car ride to family dinners! It’s a treat for kids to scratch away and discover the picture and colors underneath!
OOLY has tons more ideas for stocking stuffers that range from about $3-15 to fit any budget. Check out all their creative stocking stuffer picks!
TINY Toy Sets – little toys with BIG impact
I love anything in miniature. And so do kids! That’s why these tiny sets from Smart Lab Toys will delight your kiddos.
- TINY Robots! has 15 designs to build by mixing and matching arms, legs, wheels, and gears. Kids will learn about different types of robots, and the basics of mechanical engineering and robotics. The gearbox is transparent so kids can see their robot at work, and it doubles as a carry case!
- TINY Baking! includes miniature tools and recipes to make teeny edible treats! Yes, even the recipes are tiny to make just a small portion! Cooking also gives kids valuable science, measuring, and experimental skills.
- TINY Science! is a little working lab that includes precision instruments like a funnel, petri dish, flask and more. The diminutive lab cabinet is an adorable way to store on-the-go science!
InRoad Toys Play Tape
Tape that is printed to look like roads. Genius! Kids can instantly create roads or train tracks for toy vehicle play. Sticks to any flat surface, is easy to tear, and peels off with no residue, and you can reapply! Perfect traveling toy! As they say, “The possibilities are as endless as a desert highway!” InRoad Toys PlayTape is 100% Made in the USA.
eeBoo Crafts and Games
I love this brand’s unique arts and crafts materials. The colored pencil selection alone will astound you: they’ve got fluorescents and metallics in cool themes like Robots and Owls, and Mixies: dual color pencils that change color as you write! (Psst! eeBoo pencils and crayons are perfect for people who love those grown-up coloring books!).
Leafcutter Designs Toys
Stickers make great stocking stuffer ideas for kids!
Peaceable Kingdom – stickers and games
What child doesn’t love to play and decorate with stickers? Choose from glow-in-the-dark, temporary tattoos, scratch ‘n sniff, and Flicker stickers (lenticular) in a variety of designs. Peaceable Kingdom stickers are printed on high quality materials with vivid colors. Also, the vinyl reusable sticker play kits let you play again and again! Find stickers and games for stocking stuffers at PeaceableKingdom.com.
Lovable Labels – personalized name stickers
I love name labels for kids – it keeps me organized, teaches responsibility to kids, and… they’re just so cute! Check out these fun stocking stuffer ideas:
- Stocking Stuffers packs give you 3 sets of stickers. Each set includes 6 Multi-purpose Sticker Labels, 8 Press N’ Stick Clothing DOTS, 1 set of Shoe Labels and 1 Mini Metal Tag. Yes, you read that right, fill THREE kids’ stockings with just one item!! At just $15, that’s just $5 per child (must use 3 names per order). 7 exciting holiday designs.
- Holiday Fun Stickies are a multipack of 16 labels with 4 different designs per pack. Choose from 4 colors.
Each of these Lovable Labels packs are dishwasher and microwave safe, so slap those stickers on all your kids’ sippy cups, plates, mugs, bowls and wash away! Shop labels at Lovable Labels.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids – Snack Ideas
KIND Snacks – Healthy Indulgence Variety Cube
The KIND Snacks Variety Cube has a sleek design that unfolds to reveal twenty assorted KIND snack bars. Delicious bars with nuts, fruit, typically no refined sugar, plus they are gluten free! You could wrap the cube for a gift, or divide it up among all the stockings! Our family loves KIND snacks – find my detailed review here. And check them out at KINDSnacks.com.
Shop this story!
Find these gift ideas on Amazon now!
SmartLab Toys Tiny BakingSmartLab Toys Tiny Science KitSmartLab Toys Tiny RobotsPlayTape Black Road Car TapePeaceable Kingdom Scratch and Sniff Watermelon Sticker PackPeaceable Kingdom Glow in The Dark Bug StickersKIND Bar Mini’s, Variety PackOOLY, Giftable Chunkies Paint SticksOOLY, Stack of Stars, Stacking CrayonsScratch and Sparkle Unicorns Activity BookScratch & Scribble – Ocean Life
What do you love to put in stockings!?
Win a Stocking Stuffer Prize Pack!
Check out this grab bag of stocking stuffer goodies for the busy mom who is doing all the holiday shopping!
- Lavender Castile Soap
- Faux leather earrings
- Hand Mask
- Nail Clippers & nail files
- Nail polish
- Sunscreen lip balm
- and a Dec 25th Sticker Decal Set for decorating!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks to various brands for sending items for my use and review. All opinions are 100% my own.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.