Here’s another delicious summer salad I whipped up the other night for the family! I love having to think on the fly when all the produce in the garden (And CSA) comes in at once! Can’t let it go to waste!
So. Having lots of beans, and some red potatoes (store-bought) that were getting too many eyes… I decided to put them together into a Red Potato & Bean Salad.
Add a little organic toasted sesame seed on top (provided courtesy of Shiloh Farms!) and a Dijon dressing… serve warm. So delicious with Rosemary Grilled Chicken!
- 5-6 red potatoes washed and cubed (large cubes)
- 1-2 cups green beans, snapped
- Dijon vinaigrette (whisk oil, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper and a tablespoon of Dijon mustard).
- Boil potatoes for about 8 minutes, then throw in the beans and cook for about two more minutes.
- Pour dressing over all and toss.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds
Find organic sesame seeds and more all natural and organic products from Shiloh Farms.
Get 30% off your order now through August 31, 2013 with promo code: BLOGGERJULIE
What’s your favorite summer salad?
Thanks to Shiloh Farms for sending items for review. All opinions are 100% my own.