July’s here. Summer official.
And great news! I’ve put together a month-long series especially for outdoor families!
We’ve always been a couple who loved the outdoors. Our first real “date” was hiking Mount Washington in New Hampshire, up the Ammonoosuc and down the Jewel Trail. A nine hour date. Yes. I knew we were destined for each other then.
My husband and I love to be outside – gardening, running, biking, hiking, camping. A walk around the neighborhood. Sitting outside (in our new gazebo and outdoor space!).
Last year I was too timid to try much outdoor activity with the baby, beyond some walks and a few short camping trips (on which I learned a few tips for camping with baby!). I worried about bugs, sunburn, dirty diapers al-fresco, and more!
Now that our son is an active walker, and outdoor lover, we’ve gotten back to our outdoor life.
I’ve had many fine sponsors work with me to bring you a collection of outdoor products that work for families. We’ll share our experiences, tips, and facts to help you make your outdoor life fun, safe, and exciting!
Here’s our list of camping items reviewed! (Sorry giveaways are now closed!)
- Outdoor Essentials – Sponsored by BenGay, Enviro-Log, Zippo, Kiwi, Thompson’s Water Seal, Eco-Lips
- Camping Cooler – Sponsored by Batter Blaster, EcoMom, SnackTaxi, Funky Monkey, Mountain House, Larabar
- Hiking with Baby – Sponsored by Kelty
- It’s in the Water – Sponsored by Camelbak
- What’s bugging you? – Sponsored by All Terrain Co.
- Keep it Cool – Sponsored by TerraCycle
- Light Up the Night – Sponsored by Maukilo
Pretty great outdoor gear, right? I think you’ll like what’s coming!
What’s your favorite outdoor activity? What brands do you love for outdoor gear?