When it comes to breastfeeding, I thought it would just come naturally. Not to be. I had a rude awakening when as days passed, my experiences went from uncomfortble to excruciating. I almost gave up a bajillion times, except (like giving birth naturally) I didn’t want my husband to think I wimped out – no, just kidding – the real reason I continued to breastfeed was two-fold:
Over the next few days, I’ve collected a series of posts to share the information I learned about breastfeeding, as well as encourage new moms to continue nursing through difficult times. Stay tuned for postings on promo codes, reviews, guest posts, and giveaways.
A special thank you to the companies / people who generously contributed to this event (in alphabetical order!)!
- 29 Diapers
- Euphoria Maternity
- Milk Nursing Wear
- Milkin’ Cookies
- Skinies Camis
- Smart Mom Jewelry
I hope you enjoy (er, dare I say, latch on?) to this series! I will link back to all the posts here:
- When Breastfeeding is Poetic (and when it isn’t)
- Skinies Nursing Cami Review
- Guest Post: When Nursing Doesn’t Come Easy
- Euphoria Maternity Nursing Swimsuit Review
- Cloth Diaper Friday: Cloth Diapers & Breastfeeding
- Where Our Culture Fails Breastfeeding Moms
- 3 Myth-conceptions About Breastfeeding
- Milkin-Cookies Review
- Milk Nursing Wear Nursing Top Review
- You’ve Heard of Tongue-Tie, Right?
- Poetry: When I Nurse My Baby At Night
- Lansinoh Manual Pump Giveaway
- When Breastfeeding Fails
- SmartMom Jewelry & Lansinoh products