You know I love making things with my essential oils!! I’ve got a whole list of recipes and ideas I’m working through to try out, and believe me, when something comes out right I will share it! Like this DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Salt Glow Scrub Recipe!
This recipe is wonderful and the perfect handmade DIY project for gifts or party favors!
So the other day, I made a friend some Lavender Eucalyptus Salt Glow Scrub for her birthday. I had a little leftover after I filled her jar (of course I took photos. Because: Blogger!).
I used some of the leftovers in a bath the next day and it was lovely.
The essential oils support healthy skin and the almond and Vitamin E oils nourish and protect the skin, especially in these cold winter months.
DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Salt Glow Scrub Recipe with Essential Oils
- 1 pint Mason Jar
- 2 cups salts (I used a blend of 1 cup Epsom, 1/2 cup fine sea salt, 1/2 cup table salt)
- 1 cup carrier oils (I blended Vitamin E oil and Sweet Almond oils)
- 20 drops Young Living Lavender essential oil
- 20 drops Young Living Eucalyptus oil
- 5 drops Young Living Rosemary oil (this is for preserving, not scent and a minimal amount should not affect the overall scent of your scrub).
- Blend carrier oils and essential oils.
- Blend salts
- Pour salts into the oil mixture and gently mix until blended. Salt will be glittery and stick together but not dissolve completely.
- Scoop into containers and seal tightly.
1 heaping scoop in a warm bath smells delightful and soothing, and also leaves your skin “glowing.” Or, use as a regular scrub in the shower for similar effect!
Get your supplies on Amazon! (Affiliate links)
Where to get your essential oils!
I’ve been using Young Living essential oils for three years now, and could not be happier. I love the quality of the oils and the many ways it helps support natural living and health.
Check out my Young Living Essential Oils page to see how to order your own Young Living essential oils! (Disclosure: This is my referral link, and I earn a bonus if you sign up. However, you are under no obligation to purchase additional oils or “sell” the oils).
Check out my other essential oils posts!
- Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils 101
- Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils
- Ways to use Essential Oils Every Day
- Using Essential Oils Safely With Children
- DIY Essential Oils foaming handsoap recipe
What are you DIY’ing for gifts this year!? What’s your favorite essential oils recipe!?
Affiliate links have been used in this post. Purchases made after clicking this link may generate a small commission for me. All opinions are my own.