Hey… it’s Valentine’s Eve. Is that a thing? Maybe you have totally forgotten about this heart-filled day but suddenly realized your kid needs to bring some Valentine cards for a class? Yeah that’s happened to me too! Well, I whipped up a bunch of free printable Comic Heroes Coloring Valentine’s Day cards perfect for last minute!
Comic Heroes Coloring Valentine’s Day Cards Printable
These printable cards are super simple. Here’s why they are the perfect answer to any Valentine card dilemma:
- Not so mushy! I designed them to be not-so-mushy-gooshy, so kids can hand them out to any friend and not worry about saying anything that might be too “lovey-dovey.”
- Printable! You don’t have to go to the store!
- Black and White! Won’t use up too much of your printer ink.
- Variety! This printable has four different cards on one sheet – just print them on cardstock or regular paper, cut them up and off you go! The Comic Heroes style features “sound effects” that are typical of classic comic strips with a funny little “Valentine’s” saying. Your child can choose to use all four styles or pick their favorites.
- Interactive! You could have your child color and hand them out. Or, you could leave them uncolored and tie on a fun crayon, marker, or pencil to give as a little activity gift!
- Unlimited! You can print as many as you want!
Either way, it couldn’t be simpler to get some last minute Valentine’s Day cards for your kids! Or, you can even use these for a quick Valentine’s Day coloring activity at home.
Comic Heroes Valentine Card Printable
Just fill out this form to download your copy of this printable! Then you’ll be signed up for my blog emails so you won’t miss any of the free printables, tips, activities, ideas, or product launches for your home or homeschool!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day fun!?
- If you’re looking for more fun Pop Art Valentine’s Day Cards, check out these printable Valentine’s Day Cards I shared in a previous post!
- Or this “Write” Friend Printable Valentine’s Card + Gift idea.
- Coordinate your hymn study with this free printable “Conversation Hearts for God” activity.
- How about some Valentine’s Day DIY Playdough? You could have kids make a candy and treat shop with this idea.
- Create a Valentine’s Sensory Bin for little ones.
- Make a Valentine’s Day Layered Dessert with this easy recipe.
- Download these Valentines’ Day Love Notes from God graphics for you to use on social media.
How do you make Valentine’s Day fun for your kids?